Letters to Parents
Academies are required to publish statutory information on their website. Click here to read about how we comply with these regulations.
Ease of Access
If you require any Letters to Parents, or pages from this website, in a more accessible format - including large print - please contact the school
Publication of Summer 2019 Provisional Results19 July 2019
Publication of your provisional results by the Awarding Bodies will take place on Thursday 22 August. Students are welcome to come into School to collect a provisional statement of results any time after 10.00am.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your results, please contact the school office (01723 366451).
If you are away on holiday or are unable to attend school on the 22 August your results will be sent in the post. If anyone else is collecting your results for you, they must have a written and signed note from you giving permission. If you are away and wish to receive your results by email, you must contact school to arrange this in advance.
Results will not be given out over the telephone.
Who can help?19 July 2019
We wish you all a safe and relaxing summer and look forward to seeing all students back at school on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at the normal time.
Please note: Monday 2 September is a Training Day for Graham School
The following services are always available to you if you need help over the holidays.
- Scarborough CAMHS (Mental Health) - 01723 346000
- NSPCC Childline (Child Protection) - 0800 1111
- NSPCC for Concerned Adults - 0808 800 5000
- Samaritans (Emotional Support) - 08457 90 90 90
- Victim Support (Crime) - 0845 30 30 900
- North Yorkshire Police (Non-Emergencies) - 101 / 01904 618691
- In an emergency always call 999
- CEOP (Internet Safety) - Report Abuse